We are certain when we couple premier product with the industries best installation crews we can achieve extraordinary results. The evidence is overwhelming. Our customers have year over year ranked Mid-State Seamless Gutters as the premier provider of seamless gutter and leaf protection services. Ever since 2011 our customers have spoken loudly. Hence, Angie’s List (the pulse of the consumer)has awarded Mid-State Seamless Gutters with the prestigious – “Super Service Award”. In addition the BBB has given us an A+ rating. We are proud of our achievements and would welcome along another satisfied customer.
VALOR GUTTER GUARD
Valor Gutter Guard is by in far the best leaf protection cover in the industry. Having literally installed 10’s of thousands of feet of Valor over the course of the last six years, can we make this remark with no hesitation. More importantly, Valors consecutive year over year #1 ranking according to NCR (not-for-profit testing organization), only reassures our position. This top ranking was based on, but not limited to performance, durability, and affordability.
Couple this with a Mid-State Seamless Gutters “no-clog life-time warranty.”
We encourage you to visit the Valor Gutter Guard website @ www.valorgg.com Additionally, we also encourage you to visit the NCR website for an in depth assessment of their testing criterion @ gutterprotectionreview.org
As well as, feel free to reach out to us directly for additional product information at 612.801.1151
- 98 % Recyclable metal – VERY IMPORTANT that whenever possible we are doing what we can to renew and recycle energy, as it’s often much more efficient and always better for our environment.
- Alloy (metal made combining 2 or more metallic elements) is 3105
- Heaviest gauge aluminum designed for our Minnesota winters – .32 Gutter Coil 3105 h-25
- Downspout and elbow .024 Pipe coil 3105 h-26
- Tensile Strength defined as: the resistance of a material breaking under tension. Ultimate tensile strength :::Maximum stress metal can withstand being stretched or pulled – 3105 Aluminum @ 22,000 PSI
- Paint thickness – Top side …7-.8 mils dry film thickness; Backside ….1-.2mils dry film thickness
All copper rain gutter systems looks good on any Minnesota home. Most of the copper used in Minnesota is 16 ounce or 20 ounce. With a copper gutter system, the options are endless with all the sophisticated components that they make to go with the gutters. Every Minnesota copper gutter system is 100% custom from the start. That’s why we are a Minnesota copper professional gutter company.